Thanks for checking our 2018 Season Passholder Specials!
PREMIUM PASSHOLDER SPECIALS
Character Dinners Only $1.99
Premier Season Passholders can purchase two character dinners for ONLY $1.99 each. That’s a $36 savings! Meet your favorite storybook characters as you enjoy an entrée, salad, bread, dessert and beverages. Includes crayons and a Story Land coloring book with room for autographs for each child! Please check the Character Dinner Calendar here for dates and times. Character Dinners are only available certain times of the year.
Premium Season Passholders receive a 20% discount on all food & beverage, as well as retail store merchandise in the park. No other discounts apply.
One Free Preferred Parking
Don’t face the parking lines! Premium Season Passholders receive one Free Preferred Parking voucher. Preferred parking is not always available and based on availability.
One Free Fido’s Feeding Frenzy Game
Kids will love feeding their dog as fast as they can to see who can feed them the most! Premium Pass Holders receive one free play!
Bring a Friend Free!
Premium Pass holders can get a friend in FREE on select days. Upcoming Bring a Friend Free Days are June 3rd, July 4th, August 2nd, September 9th & October 8th, 2018.
Please Note: Premium Season Passholder must present their season pass at the gate.
Free Visits to Water Country
Premium Passholders get two FREE Water Country Visits. Visit on Tues, July 10th and/or Wed, Aug 8th and receive free admission for each Premium Passholder. Must show premium pass at Water Country guest service counter.
ALL PASS PERKS
Sister Park Discount
All Season Passholders receive a discount on one day admission at two of our sister parks! Show your season pass at Water Country in Portsmouth, NH or Lake Compounce in Bristol, CT to take advantage of this great deal.
All Season Passholders receive one discount Buddy Pass. This Buddy Pass entitles the bearer (which can be any one you choose to give it to) a one-time 2018 $18.99 admission to Story Land.
*Black Friday Basic Season Passholders do not receive Buddy Passes.
*Buddy Passes cannot be reissued if lost
No Black Out Dates
All Season Passholders enjoy unlimited visits and NO blackout dates!
Guidelines and Helpful Hints
- Passes are non-transferable
- If you leave the park and plan to re-enter the same day, you must have your hand stamped at the exit. Your season pass is only allowed to be scanned once per day.
- If you forget your Season Pass, a driver’s license is required. If a child forgets their pass they will need to show some form of ID: SS card, Birth Certificate, ski pass, etc. A replacement fee of $5.00 will be charged upon the third time pass is forgotten.
- Lost your Season Pass? Once you have shown ID, a new pass will be issued. There will be a $5.00 fee charged for a replacement pass.
- Perks are valid only for the passholderand you will be required to present your Premium Season Pass when using your perks.
- Looking to upgrade? Visit guest services anytime during your visit to upgrade your Basic Season Pass to a Premium Season Pass and receive all the perks! The cost of your current year pass will be deducted from the Premium Season Pass cost of $89.99, the difference will be owed.
- Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Season Pass Benefits are non-refundable and hold no cash value. It is the reasonability of the passholder to take advantage of one’s benefits. Benefits cannot be exchanged, transferred or issued for a later date or season.
- Safety – Your Family’s safety is our number one priority, and a cooperative effort. Parents & guardians are responsible for supervising the children under their care while at the park, and are encouraged to join them on the rides to help ensure that everyone participates safely. Participation in certain rides is limited by height & development requirements based on recommendations of the manufacturers and safety consultants. Ride participation policies are available online and at the park, and signs are posted at each ride.
- As with any guest, all season passholders must wait in line to enter the park. Just pick the shortest line! There tend to be lines first thing in the morning (9:30 – 10 am) and again around 3 pm. You will find quicker entry avoiding these times of the day.
- Park Rules & Policies